Admission process for all cadet colleges in Bangladesh is quite similar.
Every year only 50 / 55 new cadets are selected from all over the country for each college.
Admission process usually starts toward the end of every year to accept new cadets for class 7 only.
Written admission exam for all 10 cadet colleges are held in the same day through out the country. Those
who pass the written exam, are called for oral / viva test and medical test. Based on the results of all three
tests, from the candidates for each college, the top 50 / 55 cadets are given admission to that cadet college.
NOTE : Admission eligibility and details described here, are for informational purposes only.
It is NOT the official version and should NOT be referenced for actual admission.
To be eligible for admission :
The admission process comprises of :
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh by birth.
- Applicant's age must be between 11 to 12 year 6 months, as of 1st January of the year of admission.
- Applicant's height must be between 4 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 4 inches.
- Applicant must be a student of class 6 in the year of application, thus he/she can join in class 7 in the year of admission.
- Applicant must not have appeared in cadet college admission exam before.
- Applicant must be physically fit.
- Written Test
- Oral / Viva Test
- Medical Test
A detail admission circular is published in the national daily news papers from the Cadet College Governing Body every year.
To get an application form and Prospectus, applicant should contact desired cadet college directly.
For Pabna Cadet College admission information, contact address is :
Details of Exams :
Written Test : ( all test materials are as per class 6 standard )
Oral / Viva Test : ( only conducted for applicants who passed written exam )
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Intelligence Quotient ( IQ )
Medical Test : ( usually conducted in the same day of Oral / Viva test )
- Questions in oral / viva test are not limited to any subject.
- The test board members can ask
various questions to determine the smartness
and attitude of the candidate, which is usually not limited
to Academics, General Knowledge or Current Affairs.
- Height and Weight
- Eye sight
- Skin diseases
- Hernia ( for male cadets only )
- Other general physical examinations